In this article we provide information on Muft (free) WiFi advertising in Mumbai for brands and ad-agencies.
Many brands and advertising agencies are shifting their digital spends from traditional digital ad networks towards WiFi Advertising – a unique way by which brands market themselves and provide customers the convenience and joy of free Internet.
There are 3 main reasons why advertising agencies and companies are making large digital marketing spends on WiFi Advertising in Mumbai:
- Excellent Brand Recall and Customer Experience – People remember you when you offer them free WiFi!
- HyperLocation Targetting – is made possible as you can choose the router you want place your ads on.
- Smart-Social Advertising – Instead of mindlessly spending money on spammy digital ads; brands like to spend their money on free Internet access to watch their customer loyalty grow.
WiFi Advertising in Mumbai: How it works?
Muft WiFi Zones are public access zones where by people get access to high speed, neutral and free Internet. These WiFi Zones are supported by WiFi ads.
To see our various WiFi advertising formats click here.
WiFi Advertising in Mumbai: Which locations can I advertise on?
A few years back this medium was limited to places like the airport. WiFi advertising in Mumbai is now possible because of a sudden emergence of free WiFi Zones all over the city. We classify our WiFi Zones in 3 categories:
Education (colleges, universities, coaching classes),
Premium (cafes, spas, fine dine) and
Choose your own. It the last category, we manage local tie ups and agency/advertiser can choose any location in India. We will check feasibility (1 day) and provide you with a quote.
WiFi Advertising in Mumbai: How does pricing work?
Unlike traditional digital advertising which is bought and sold in ‘clicks’ and ‘impressions’ – WiFi advertising works a bit differently. The following items can be branded:
- SSID Impressions: Sold as Ad-hoc pricing per day or via cost per 1000 impression (CPM) model
- Login Page Branding: Sold as Ad-hoc pricing per day or via cost per 1000 impression (CPM) model
- Video: Sold as Ad-hoc pricing per day or via cost per view (CPV) model
- SMSes: Sold on per SMS bases. (The SMS contains your link + OTP access code)
- Clicks (redirects after login): Sold on per click basis (CPC).
Muft WiFi Advertising in Mumbai
Muft WiFi coordinates with local WiFi(Internet) service providers in Mumbai to start Muft WiFi Zones.People always get high-speed, neutral and unlimited free Internet access = Your brand gets recognised better!
Every time you advertise on a Muft (free) Wifi Zone, you’re bringing someone from Mumbai online. Advertisers pay Muft WiFi to advertise on free WiFi Zones.
Get in touch with our team. Email Jinesh Parekh on info [at] muftwifi.com or call 022-69999025 to get started on your WiFi advertising project!